The main source of business is from referrals or from the Facebook page which also serves as a product showcase / interactive marketing platform.
We have identified the following problems that need attention by having a preliminary meeting with an admin of the Facebook photography page.
- Low or irregular page activity
- Lack of videos on the page+
- Lack of Unique Selling Points
- Inability to be distinguished from other competitors
- Lack of Social interaction
- Lack of professional attitude on the page
- Improve Facebook page activity by increasing engagement with existing followers by developing new and specific content.
- Increase the number of likes on the page.
- Sponsored ads on Facebook.
- The possibility of team members wearing uniforms when covering the event.
- The use of standees placed and displayed on event entrance.
- YouTube channel will be deployed, and special teasers of events will be uploaded.
- Existing customers can be given video snippets optimised for social media.
- Email marketing with existing clients can also be a viable option to generate referrals.
- Special treatment to clients like taking display pictures of friends and family.
- Possibility of Female photographer added to the team.
- Sales promotion may include giving an extra framed portrait or image.
To get more engaging Facebook users, you must know their social behaviour. If you shoot people within the landscape, it’s OK here to point out landscape shots that aren’t commercial, maybe a scene you saw on your morning walk. If you’re a food photographer share an endeavor from your favourite restaurant or an endeavour of your favourite guilty pleasure.
Show images that don’t seem to be off-topic from what you are doing but are more personal in nature and always shot well.
Share updates about what you’re doing and links to interesting articles that you simply or others have found may be a good idea.
First, always edit pictures well. By thoughtfully selecting what you decide on to share. the thought is to use Facebook to convey buyers more of an inspiration of the author the camera without bringing them completely into your social attributes.